viernes, 11 de septiembre de 2009

ReD RoSeS

When I'm sad I always go to my patio to see the beautiful roses. They make me happy.
When I see a pink rose it make me feel that I'm in a roses garden.
When I see an anime with blue roses I am always thinking if there will be a blue rose in the real world but that it's IMPOSIBLE...
I always watch anime & when I see a anime with roses the girl or boy that it's holding it seems to beautiful...JAJA....
In the Image that girls seems to be a red rose princess...I think

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Aquel dia disfrutando de mi dia....
Aquel dia con una persona especial....
Aquel dia nunca puedo parar de pensar en eso...
No puedo olvidar el amor y el deseo q tengo por volver a verlo...
No puedo olvidar ese sentimiento al qererlo...
No puedo olvidar lo q se siente estar con esa persona tan agradable...
Es imposible de olvidar ese sentimiento q tengo hacia el....
...TE AMO AHORA HASTA EL FIN DEL MUNDO...